• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

A Question For Tracking Experts

Galaksion Contest

Sgvega321

Contributor
So I am manually setting up my traffic source on voluum, and I am having trouble passing along the publishers ID after a conversion.

These are the traffic source's available tags that I need to pass along; {{publisher_subaccount_id}} , {{iecid}}

I'd like to know, when trying to pass these along do they need to be added to the postback URL that goes on the affiliate network like this:

https://voluumtrackerdomain.com/postback?cid={s2}&payout={amount}&txid={country}&pid={{publisher_subaccount_id}}&iecid={{iecid}}

Not sure if this is correct; How exactly do I pass those tags

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!