A month in Affiliate Marketing journey!

Adsterra

Shifu

Super Contributor
Hello everyone,

Today its has been a month since I started with affiliate marketing and its has been a great one. I learnt a lot in past one month thanks to the wonderful people in affLift community.

I wanted to share my 1st month performance and see how do I stand. To check if I am in the right direction or not. So sharing the screenshot of my tracker's dashboard.

1573903690963-png.6797

So the numbers are little wrong in this since I had screwed up on the 1st day of my campaign hence the tracker didn't record $7.5 revenue I made on the 1st day. It didn't track Bing spent too of $11.28 so that's also missing.

So the numbers are as follows:
Revenue: $ 171.38 + 7.5 = $ 178.88
Cost: $ 256.28 + 11.28 = $ 267.56
Profit: - $ 88.68
ROI: - 33.14%

So in last one month I made a 'loss' of 33%! Which I don't consider a "loss" but I consider it as "investment". I am learning right now and knowledge comes at cost.

I wanted to understand how was your 1st month? How do I align with respect to your 1st month??

Let me

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!