• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

A month in Affiliate Marketing journey!

sarveshpandey89

Hello everyone,

Today its has been a month since I started with affiliate marketing and its has been a great one. I learnt a lot in past one month thanks to the wonderful people in affLift community.

I wanted to share my 1st month performance and see how do I stand. To check if I am in the right direction or not. So sharing the screenshot of my tracker's dashboard.

1573903690963-png.6797

So the numbers are little wrong in this since I had screwed up on the 1st day of my campaign hence the tracker didn't record $7.5 revenue I made on the 1st day. It didn't track Bing spent too of $11.28 so that's also missing.

So the numbers are as follows:
Revenue: $ 171.38 + 7.5 = $ 178.88
Cost: $ 256.28 + 11.28 = $ 267.56
Profit: - $ 88.68
ROI: - 33.14%

So in last one month I made a 'loss' of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now