7 tips to get the most out of affiliate conferences

Anstrex

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
Now that restrictions are being eased or completely lifted in some countries and affiliate conferences are coming back officially, I think it's a good time for a thread.

I attended several conferences in the past, in the USA, Europe, and Asia, until I decided to take a break in 2019, and then COVID hit. Needless to say, I'd love to attend a conference this year again and see some known faces around, even if many of my affiliate friends have already moved to other stuff (eComm, SEO, Crypto, Agencies, back to 9-5 or something else).

Luke recently announced afflift would have a booth at Affiliate Summit East in New York, and STM recently announced affiliate World Europe as well. If any of you are planning to attend conferences this year (you should), here are some tips to get the most out of it.

Attending a conference can be daunting when you're new in the industry. Heck, even applying to an affiliate network can be daunting sometimes. The following tips should give you a better idea of what to expect and some travel considerations you should take before buying those plane tickets.

1. When should you attend

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!