Guide 510,435 sent emails with 42.16% average open rate. Here’s what I’ve learned!

MGID

manu

Grand Guru
In my intro thread, I asked the community if you'd like to see some tips regarding getting your emails delivered to the inbox... That's what we're talking about here. I still have a lot to learn but I've seen some big companies not apply the simple stuff in here and it's all to their loss, especially when they have huge lists. Oh, and I never thought I'd be doing email if you asked me one year ago. But that's my main focus now...

So, from for 500k+ emails, I learned a thing or two about how to create and send stuff people open. An 42%+ average open rate is not too shabby, is it?

These tips apply universally, regardless of what you are sending. From newsletters to updates to promotional campaigns. Let’s get to it!

1. Ask your subscribers to add you to their inbox/contacts/VIP list.

Sure, not everyone will do it and that’s fine. But you should certainly ask people nicely to do it.

Let’s take Gmail as an example. You get a certain reputation with the inbox based on what you send now. Future subscribers will also be affected by this average. If your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!