• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along $500 a day :)

IcanFLY

Here i am starting my new journey from $0-$500 a day :)
Last month my revenue was [COLOR=rgb(97 189 109)]$1235.00[/COLOR] below is the proof of it.
reve.PNG
[COLOR=rgb(65 168 95)]It gave's me a lot of energy to the work :) This was one of my wining offer[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(226 80 65)] but unfortunately this offer got paused and i have to search now new wining offer for me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0 0 0)]So i am going to launch some campaign now on different advertising platform here are the some one which i am going to use now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(65 168 95)]1. Zeropark
2. Bing Ads[/COLOR]
As i really like their conversion ratio and friendly support i will use both of them as primary advertising platform on this journey. Tracker I am going to use.
-Redtrack. Io
Network I am going to use.
-Maxbounty
-Crakrevenue
-Mobidea
Also this time i have planned to promote incentive offers too so i have planned to promote cpabuild offer as incentive.
As the time of posting this thread my investment is $0 and goal is to make $500 every single day for the whole month.

Lets see how this journey will go :)
I will post every details and results here time to time.

Attachments

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now