• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along 30 day journey to green on a $1000 AdCash budget

CrakRevenue

babylonian

Lurker
Hey guys, hello and welcome to my follow along. Never did one of these, so bear with me. :)

This will be my first time running on AdCash (not the first time running popup traffic, mind you). Still, I can confidently say that I have no idea what I'm doing, ha ha. If you have any tips from your experience, please share as I will aim to keep this follow along fully transparent, so we can all learn something.

It's been a hectic two weeks since the announcement of the credit approval. In between all my ordinary work, I've been working extra hours to get all the ingredients sorted in order to start this one up. Gotta note that @Adcash has been a real MVP, and really hats of to them for first approving the disputed credit and setting a deadline of 30 days to use, then extending the credit deadline initially set, so that I will have a fair chance at it.

In the past 2 weeks I've managed (I think) to secure/figure out:
  1. Tracking platforms (@BeMob and @Kintura, will be testing both). Had to refresh my memory an all the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!