Follow Along 2020 PPV vs Monetizer Final Countdown (10 Days & 10 Goals)

RollerAds

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
A few days ago a campaign I’ve been working on steadily for the last month really took off when I tested it on Clickadu.

MYlwaSX.png

(And I think it only dropped yesterday because I spent some time working with my AM to run a couple of CPA campaigns to test out his whitelist and then a whitelist from my own SmartCPM tests – mine smashed his :cool: but my CPM camps were still better – so I’m switching to a combination of CPA and CPM today and think this should get things back to $xxx).

But wait, there’s more…!

giphy.gif

This campaign is running a few Android/Chrome offers from Monetizer (optimized for push collection), so my push sub revenue has seen a nice jump.

Kb0mJBW.png

So I’ve pretty much dropped everything now and I’m just going to work on this campaign for the rest of the month to get it fully optimized and try and see if I can crack a few of the following goals before the end of the month:
  1. $100/day push revenue
  2. 2M pushes/day
  3. 100,000 active subscriptions
  4. 200,000 total subscriptions
  5. 100,000 total clicks
  6. $1000 total push revenue
  7. $5K revenue for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!