Follow Along 2020 PPV vs Monetizer CPI Offers (My First Lander Camp)

AdsEmpire

Jimmy

๐Ÿ‘ ILLUMINATUS ๐Ÿ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey 'LIFTers,

I'm excited about 2020 and this month's contest lines up perfectly with a new campaign I just started yesterday. I started taking affiliate marketing seriously on 1 July last year, but to date I've only been direct linking because I've wanted to really get my head around optimization without having the added complication of a lander. Just as I was starting to feel really confident I read Nick's post last month (The Truth About Landing Pages) and I got motivated and determined to launch my first lander campaign on the first day of 2020. With that goal in mind I've been doing some research using Anstrex and after looking at a lot of offers and landers I've got a few ideas of what I want to have a go at in the future, but for now I've decided that I'd start with something really simple, so I've set up a really basic 'alert' style lander for some VPN install offers I've noticed on Monetizer a few times. I've used PureLander to create my landers for this campaign and I'm hosing them on a VPS with Vultr.

(In case anyone else is at the same stage as me

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!