Follow Along 2020 passive income journey

thesilentturkey

Hey guys!

I'm starting a follow along thread to document my journey as I transition from my old online productized service model to a new affiliate and offer based business. Essentially, looking to build a big email list that I can promote to and have that as my main focus vs. being a jack of all trades digital marketer.

This is going to be my second BIG attempt at this transition… my first one was 2019 and was a screaming failure if we’re to speak finances - but I learned a lot in the process.

I am a huge believer in an abundance mindset and thinking so I will share the exact strategies, PPC results, conversion rates, optimization strategies, etc. etc.

With this in mind… I’m going to make this journey super detailed so that if (ahem... when...) it is a success… people can feel confident that it “worked for someone else” (this was important for me when I started…) when trying out the strategy.

My hope is that people that are coming behind me can learn from my successes and roadblocks - and perhaps I can get some advice from those ahead of me.

Basically... I’m here to embarrass

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!