• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Follow Along 2020 Monetizer SmartLink Campaign

kaminari

Millie

Contributor
I started my first campaign in November after reading Luke’s Pop Guide for Beginners. I ran it with two traffic sources and have decided to participate in this contest as a way to gain more experience and hopefully get some pointers on how I can improve. Everything is pretty much new to me!

Affiliate Network: Monetizer

Traffic Source: PropellerAds

Tracker: BeMob

I’ve selected three Smartlink offers in Egypt. I’ve chosen Smartlinks as I haven’t advanced to using landers yet. I chose Egypt because I wanted to avoid tier 1 countries and I’d read a couple of articles based on Egyptian offers.

For the traffic the advertising format is OnClick (Popunder) and the pricing model is SmartCPM.

The campaign kicked off about four hours ago and here’s how it currently stands.

bemob-dashboard-v1-png.7583

While the revenue figures agree to that in my Monetizer account, PropellerAds is showing the costs to be $6.62. So it looks like the loss is greater than that reported in BeMob.

While working through Luke's Pop guide, I never came anywhere near to spending my $10/day budget (which surprised me because I didn't think it was very much), but it looks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!