• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along 2020 Contest | Monetizer + PropellerAds + BeMob

1win

szajka

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds SmartCPM
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Monetizer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smartlink (Carrierbilling offer)
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 0,89$
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: This is one of my first campaigns on PropellerAds. It's also my first carrierbilling campaign.

Hello Afflifters!
Previously I was promoting mainly push subscription offers with Popads and Evadav. I had good results with PropellerAds and Evadav too, but I've got rejected my campaign twice due to adult redirections after user action so I decided to take a part in the 2020 Contest in the meanwhile!
I'm very satisfied with PropellerAds traffic. I'm promoting my offer in small tier 3 country and I spent ~50$ for 24h of testing with pretty good results. Let me show them, but let's start from the beginning.
I'm directlinking this offer, because to be honest I totally do not know what I'm promoting. I don't understand this language at all and I can't even put those strange signs into google translate. I decided to directlink and see how it works.
1579526370221-png.7985

1579526453198-png.7986

I think that whitelisting best performing offers can help me, so once I get more data I'll do it. I gathered 6200 subs, but average cpc is 0,002$ so I don't

Attachments

• 1579526319696.png
    1579526319696.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,274
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!