Case Study 200$ on Twitter Ads in 3 days

Edu-Money

iMonetizeIt

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
imi-mailout-3-36-png.23980

Hello all, dear friends! Today I would like to discuss Twitter and share my thoughts about this site, because it is one of the most popular social networks in the world + it has its own Ads manager.

After reading many threads, forums and blogs and didn't finding people who are advertising on Twitter, I will try to describe everything clearly (attention, lots of text, so please be patient).

I'll start with a minimal lecture…

Twitter is one of the top ten social networks in the world in terms of active users (ranked third: 330 million monthly users and 145 million daily active users, which is 40% of the total). It is a platform for sharing ideas, real time information and relevant news, well, and just sharing pics that are not meaningful (cats/dogs/landscapes/cars/yachts/selfies) so this social network keeps millions of hashtags in it. It's a place where people come to see and participate in the conversation about almost everything going on in the world.

Why not use Twitter ads to reach your target audience?
Especially since users aren't overloaded by information (yet) with ads and are fairly loyal to commercial content.

Back in 2017 I came across a page

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!