200+ emails and messages... Happy Birthday to me!

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
You may have noticed I haven't been on much over the past week. I decided to take a week off. I'm back and based on the 200+ emails and messages I've gotten, it seems you may have missed me! :D

Last Friday was my birthday. It's nice a get away every once in awhile. I mentioned in my interview with @Roman Affpeople that I work from home which means I am pretty much always working:

It's important to take breaks though. Burnout is a very real thing and we've seen it already with members here on affLIFT and their affiliate marketing. The best way to fight burnout is to give yourself a chance to get away from whatever is causing it.

I've been feeling a bit of burnout because I've been working so much without any real break.

My family and I are still on our vacation, but I'll be working to catch up with everything I missed over the past week and I'm excited to do it!

If you're looking for a fun read, check out the review that @BenjaminY did of affLIFT last week :D

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!