2 Conversions in 30 Mins = Voluum + MaxBounty + MegaPush But MegaPush Is Not Helping!!!

CrakRevenue

m4r13

Hello everyone. I am very frustrated with @MegaPush at the moment so I am reaching out to affiliates like me, for help, as @MegaPush support does not seem (nor do they care) to help.

After launching 10 campaigns and getting no conversions on @Zeropark, to moving to MP and getting conversions within minutes, this is all exciting for me. I would really like to make this work with MP.

Here is one of MegaPush's responses so far so you can see what I am speaking about.

megapu-sh-support-not-helping-png.4597

I have set up an offer on Megapush and have gotten 110 clicks to the offer with 2 conversions, however the conversion has not tracked in MP. See screenshot

megapu-sh-afflift-support-png.4592

Here is the conversion in Maxbounty

maxbounty-com-the-1-cpa-network-in-the-world-png.4598

I am tracking this campaign in @Voluum. It is a Swedish offer, but Voluum has not recorded the conversion either. My timezone on Voluum is EST.

I do not know the timezone settings in MP however MP were not able to tell me what the offer time zone settings were. They said that the time zone is based on the Geo

Attachments

• Megapush affilift support 2.png
    Megapush affilift support 2.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 523
  • afflift support.png
    afflift support.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 510
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!