CrakRevenue

Systematic

Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: CPI
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various payout ~0.03 - 0.06
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: It's low payout, easy (I guess) conversion flow and I'll use additional monetization options like bb, time redirect, onclick and push collection.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: most of things - new traffic source with crazy @@ separators, optimization - as I'm struggling with it in general and will it even convert...

I don't have any success with this or similar offers before, actually i think it may be too low paying offer, also it don't look very amazing in Play store tbh, so I don't like that fact, but it's the only one direct CPI offer without prelanders (I want to use my own landings for extra monetization and tests) that I found wright now that I have access to. I hope this follow along contest entry will help me to not abandon offer/campaign too early and I will have extra motivation to make it work.
I will target 13 countries with more or less highest payouts. Don't want to include all of them because I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!