Follow Along 1st Follow Along - Direct Linking Peerfly With Megapush - [The Good, The Bad and The UGLY]

RollerAds

psp7

Lurker
Hi everyone, hi Luke. I never imagined doing a follow along but hey here I am and in fact, I'm excited. It's more fun and less work than I thought it would be.:)
So basically I'm going to get my feet wet with Direct Linking a Peerfly offer on Megapush based on Luke's previous follow along direct-linking-peerfly-with-megapush-no-tracker

Details:
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: MegaPush
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: N/A (direct linking)
โœ… Affiliate Network: Peerfly
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Two offers (one Bizopp, one Dating); Country: US
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: ($1.7 & $4.5)
๐Ÿ† I believe these campaigns will be successful because: Luke's got my back and I know there's immense help from this great forum
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Targeting, there doesn't seem to be much wrt to targeting save Country, Device, Mobile Carrier, and Feeds.
Being my first attempt at Push traffic in contrast to other Media buying platforms it feels a bit limiting, having very little targeting options

Wish me all the best. Will be posting updates soon.

[UPDATE] MegaPush...The GOOD, The BAD, and The UGLY.

Well, things turned out bad, UGLY on the first day and while ultimately the fault is mine it's critical to mention Megapush

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!