Case Study 19K Profit In Less Than 30 days - One Hour Of Work Using Visto

Visto

Contributor
Partner
19K Profit In Less Than 30 days - One Hour Of Work Using Visto

What if I told you there is an easier way to make profit from Facebook? What if I told you, you don’t have to compete and run the same old offers everyone is pushing, but simply use one filter?

Wait no more because that’s exactly what you’re about to find out.

There is one simple filter that Visto users hardly know about. This filter is able to generate and show you affiliate ads that are seldomly run but can be as profitable as any finance gambling or diet offers out there.

The filter I’m referring to is the “Other” vertical within the Affiliate filter:

By going into the Other section you are basically looking for offers that not many affiliates are running and by doing that you are already cutting away most of the competition.

Nowadays, the Facebook market is so saturated that just trying to Rip and Run in any of the big verticals won’t get you anywhere. Either your account will instantly get flagged

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!