• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

$100 Native vs $100 Push / HELP!

Geozo
Hi everyone 🙌

First of all, I want to say thanks to all of you that share your progress and tips to get better on this business because to someone new like me I find it super helpful...
I only have a few days on the FORUM and it's one of the best decisions I made to join here, already learning a lot from your posts (y)

Now let's get to the point and see if someone can help this messy head... I'll try to make it as short as possible...

I'm a newbie that since 2 months ago is taking lessons, courses, videos, reading, and catching all kinds of information to learn to do CPA.

I took one really good course about Native ads (learned about Spy where this month also paid ANSTREX $60, tracking, optimizing, scaling) and now I believe myself in a good position to start trying some offers and learning more about native, BUT!, like a week ago that I finished the course I sadly realized that for running NATIVE ADS you need a bigger budget (or this is my theory) and due to the current situation my budget is really

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!