• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 🔥️ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

10 reasons to use a tracker

CrakRevenue

Voluum

Grand Guru
Partner
Peak Award Winner
“Why do I need a tracker?”

I do get asked this question a lot. So, I decided to gather 10 reasons why investing in a tracker is the way to go.

Buckle up!

#1. Know EVERYTHING About Your Performance

If you’re not tracking your campaigns, you’re losing time and money.

That’s harsh but true. Unfortunately, nothing will help you if you lack data.

A tracker gives you the possibility to know everything about your campaigns:
  • if they’re profitable,
  • how many conversions they are generating,
  • and where your visitors come from.
#2. Manage All Your Campaigns in One Place

When you’re starting out, you might want to focus on mastering a single traffic source type. But as you grow, you diversify. Especially, if you find something that works, you want to copy and paste it on numerous sources, before anyone else. And that’s when the tricky part starts.

You go through overwhelming amounts of data and spend lots of time on often ineffective performance analysis via spreadsheets.
With a tracker, you manage and optimize your performance painlessly. As you aggregate every piece of data from every campaign and every traffic source on one platform,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!