Follow Along 10,000 Subscriber Follow Along

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Inspired by @sushiparlour, I have decided to run a campaign completely focused on building up a subscriber list on Monetizer and see if I can get it profitable and maintain a positive ROI after the the campaign is stopped (at least for a little while).

Here is his case study in case you haven't read it:

The big difference between our two campaigns is that I am going to focus on using Monetizer's smartlink exclusively to start. Also, he got over 19,000 subscribers in his test. I am going to go for about half that (10k).

10k subscribers should not be hard to accomplish.

Traffic Source: PropellerAds Pops
Tracker: Voluum (using their custom conversions to track total subscribers separate...will post how to do that once I have the campaign started)
Offer: Monetizer Push Subscription Smartlink using vAuto (will blacklist offers manually that aren't performing)

1575054320150-png.7041

I expect I'll be able to reach 10k subscribers for less than $100 ($0.01 per sub). I am starting by targeting Europe.

Depending on how this goes, I may expand on it next month and do 100,000 subscriber

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!