10$ - 0 conversions !

Jojjua

Lurker
Hi community! You guys inspired me to move my first steps into mobile affiliate marketing.

I'm really excited...but i guess i'm really bad at it :) LOL

So i decided to follow into Luke stesp (i took you as mentor!) and move into Mobidea "opportunities" category.
After a little bit of searching i saw that Kenya was doing good money with an offer for Mobile Android Phone with "Safaricom" operator.

I thought i should give this a try and jumped into my propellerads account.

I setup up the campaign and launched it with Popunder, CPM . Propeller suggested me 7$ dollar as optimal rate (isn't that a lot of money for kenya???)
Anyway i was really excited and started it!!

Traffic was incoming on bemob and i couldn't wait to get my first conversion just to see that "it can work". :)

Unfortunately 10$ later i got still 0 conversions and since the payout for this offer is really really low....i decided to stop the campaign. (exceeded the 5x * payout rule)

I wasn't hoping to go green with 1st attempt but the "0 conversions" was a little bit discouraging. I was too naive and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!