• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

🤑 How I built my OWN push subscriber base and increased my ROI 🤑

Adsterra

mukil

Super Contributor
Hello fellow affiliates,
A few days back, when I was promoting few offers in full swing, I got a really good amount of monetizer subs through my landing page's redirects and back button clicks. Then I thought to myself, why can’t I use these subscribers that I collect through my landing pages for some extra revenue. That was the EUREKA moment !

giphy.gif

And then I went on to search for a few push collection services and tried some of them. Most of it were highly priced, or couldn’t deliver to the needs of an AFFILIATE. So, with the help of my developer I created my own push collection service !! Yes! That’s right, my OWN push collection service where I can collect subscribers through my existing landing page in addition to monetizer and use them to promote various other offers. It gave me great results 🤑

giphy.gif

So, then I thought, why not release this as a service for fellow affiliates like me ? And then we did exactly that. We made changes to the user interface keeping an affiliate’s point of view in mind. And thus, PUSHBOT was born 🎉🎊.

PushBot is a service where you can

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!