• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

πŸ€‘ Get the Latest Push-Optin Landers πŸ€‘

MGID

nitin

Grand Guru
Everyday I would have one or the another affiliate sending me push-optin landers to rip and clean. So I thought to end this all and provide everyone a chance to try these landers at a far cheaper price.

So here are 2 packs which includes most of the famous landers and some other landers I found while spying.

The Starter Pack includes landers like:

video-png.5960
noint-png.5961

age-png.5962
down-png.5963

And Advance Pack includes all the landers of starter plan + some other amazing landers like:

mario-png.5964
chat-png.5965

iph-jpg.5966
gift-png.5967

And some more that are too precious to be shared with everyone ;)

Starter Pack has a total of 11 push optin landers and the Advance Pack has 25 of them.

Starter pack costs just $50 ($5 per lander) and Advance pack costs just $100 ($4 per lander).

But wait..!!

Exclusively for Afflift members I am giving a 50% discount for next 3 days on both the plans. :love:

If you are an Afflft member (which you are if you are reading this thread!) , you can get starter pack for just $25 (that is even lower than $2.5 per

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!