Official 😱 [OMFG] - The tracker of all trackers is live. Meet ClickFlare

Adsterra CPA Network
Zeydoo

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Hey @noisyboy,

thank you for your suggestion. But, I think, we already have what you're looking for.

Take a look here: Traffic Filtering

Cheers!
No, that's not what I mean. @clickflare

I set up a few rules in my campaign. Now I want to see how much traffic each of the rules-based-paths received. I can't see 'Group by rules' in the campaign reporting section.

Binom has this feature:

clickflare

VIP
Partner
@noisyboy If you are using different Landers/Offers for those paths, then you can do group by lander or offer, and see how much traffic they've received. If you are using the same landers/offers, then that's not possible.

Anyway, that's a very good point. Please, consider adding this suggestion in "Roadmap & Feature Request"

or, click here: Roadmap & Feature Request

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Minor thing:

I accidentally copy/pasted a space in front of the [:click_id] when I setup Galaksion as a traffic source. The system didn't notice it and I only realized it when ClickFlare gave me an invalid URL when I was setting up my campaign. There's never a space in front of a token so you can trim that :D

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Another thing I've noticed is that the Lander report doesn't show how much traffic went to direct linking. I also couldn't find a report grouped by path (only flow), so is there no way to know how much traffic was sent direct linked? @clickflare

Also when trying to sort by name/hour in the "Hour of the Day" report, it doesn't seem to work at times.

Apart from that, is there no way to see reports for multiple campaigns together?

And in the 'Postback Status' log where I can see all the conversions, how do I add campaign, offer, and payout columns?

^^ How do I add columns in this section?

Last edited:

clickflare

VIP
Partner
Another thing I've noticed is that the Lander report doesn't show how much traffic went to direct linking. I also couldn't find a report grouped by path (only flow), so is there no way to know how much traffic was sent direct linked? @clickflare
If by direct linking you mean traffic that goes directly to an offer (no landing page) then you can group by offer. Otherwise when you group by Landing Page, all the traffic that does not belong to any of the landing pages in the campaign means that it is coming from a direct link.

Also when trying to sort by name/hour in the "Hour of the Day" report, it doesn't seem to work at times.
Yes, we are aware of this issue and it is already being worked on. Thank you for reporting it.
Apart from that, is there no way to see reports for multiple campaigns together?
This sounds like a nice new feature to have :). We will post it on our public roadmap

And in the 'Postback Status' log where I can see all the conversions, how do I add campaign, offer, and payout columns?
Right now all the columns that are available are visible, that is why there is no column settings. We will check with our techs to see if it is possible to add more columns on that report.

Thanks again for your feedback :)

noisyboy

Grand Guru
If by direct linking you mean traffic that goes directly to an offer (no landing page) then you can group by offer. Otherwise when you group by Landing Page, all the traffic that does not belong to any of the landing pages in the campaign means that it is coming from a direct link.

But what if I use the same offers with my LPs and for direct linking too? 'Landers' report doesn't show how much traffic went to direct linked offers, only shows LPs if I have any in my flow. For example, in Binom, when you perform a 'Landers' report, it shows all the traffic that was sent to offers directly, and from there, you can drill down and see which offers performed well while direct linked.

You guys need to show "Direct Linked" in the Landers reporting.

Tak

Super Contributor
Can I pay you money now so I can have plenty of custom domains?

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We published a review of Clickflare :D