• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along 🔥ClickDealer + BeMob + ZeroPark + Nick's Course & Mentoring

RollerAds

Shifu

Super Contributor
Hello aff Members,

First and foremost, happy thanksgiving to you and to your family. Also, all the very best for your Black Friday campaign.

So, here I am with another follow-along. I recently bought @Nick 's course (which is on Black Friday sale right now) on push marketing [[COURSE] Push Notification Ads + Sweepstakes Mastery - $300] and learnt about how to run CC-submit offers. It's an amazing course for people who are new to AM. Nick is amazing! He has been helping me with setting up my first CC-submit campaign and he has been really calm enough to address my all newbie doubts. So here is the follow-along of the campaign. People are free to given input but I will be taking final order from Nick only :D

Geo: T2
🎯 Traffic Source: @Zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: @BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: @ClickDealer
👍 Type of Offer: Sweepstakes: CC-Submit
💰 Offer Payout: 32 Euros

So here is my initial campaign setup:
- Campaign total budget: $200
- Daily budget: $35
- No. of landing pages: 6 (hosted on AWS S3, thanks @Tyoussef for the amazing tutorial)
- No. of ads/creative - 7
- Targeting: Mobile/Tablets only
- Day parting: Running 6am to 10pm

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!