Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool:
Bemob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes
πŸ’° Offer Payout:
around $0.023
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have made it work already with "Tacoloco" network.
πŸ” I am unsure about: Why I cannot make profitable campaigns on "Propeller"

Two weeks ago, I finally got my "PropellerAds" account back and got busy. I started with sweepstakes and dating verticals, since they are evergreen and beginner friendly. On a "tacoloco" traffic source, I found out a pretty good funnel (aggressive dating creatives, dating pre-landers and finance survey offer) The problem was, that the only profitable ad format was "inpagepush" which had very low amount of traffic at the profitable CPA. But it was something.
I did not managed to make positive ROI with "tacoloco" push format.

I asked the top performing GEOs from my manager for this offer, which I used with "PropellerAds".
screenshot-2023-04-13-at-09-16-12-png.37705

I also used a "mobidea" spy tool for push ads. But not one creative which I used from spy tool with "PropellerAds" filter passed moderation phase. I don't know why spytool still shows these ads.
screenshot-2023-04-12-at-19-02-24-png.37674
[ATTACH

Attachments

• landings.jpg
    landings.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 09.30.32.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 09.30.32.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 70
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!