Official ๐Ÿ“ฃ NEW offer, Insider info & tips to succeed on the Adcash platform + AUA (Ask Us Anything)

Adcash

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hi, affiliates!

Today is our 1st anniversary on affLIFT and we wanted to celebrate that with a brand new thread that would bring you more value than ever before.
Reach your affiliate marketing goals with Adcash! โญ

For those of you who haven't heard about us - Adcash is a global self-serve online advertising platform for media buyers, affiliates, ad networks and publishers. We've been in the game for 13+ years and our advanced in-house optimization technology together with our long ad tech experience provides your business with digital advertising tools that deliver real results.

Our main ad formats with massive supply are Pop-Under, Interstitial and In-Page Push. While we also offer Native and Banner ads.
Our smart ad technology makes your affiliate marketing journey simple, enjoyable and profitable!

More info and statistics about our traffic volumes, the most popular geos and verticals will be added to this thread from May! We'll start updating you with our platform's trends, success cases and updates from now on.

๐Ÿ’ฐ NEW BONUS OFFER ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Enjoy our biggest top-up bonus ever! Add funds and we'll put an extra 25% on your account. The offer applies to deposits from 200 EUR/USD to 1000 EUR/USD.
For example, you deposit $500 and we top it up with 25%, so you'll have $625 on your account instead.

How does it work?
1. Create an account on Adcash.com
2. Load funds on your account and use the promo code: AFFLIFT21
3. You'll get a 25% top-up automatically after loading funds*
*The offer is valid for new clients only.

AUA
๐Ÿ’ญ Ask Us Anything ๐Ÿ’ญ
We're here to help you get the most out of our platform. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So, whether you have specific questions about a campaign you're running or you want to know more about our features, traffic etc, please feel free to comment under this thread and we'll assist you!

Take care,
Team Adcash​

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I posted my first impression of Adcash last August and things have improved ever since. I'm currently spending $500-1000/month with them and I expect this to increase significantly over the next few months as I scale what I've learned on their platform.

Adcash gives you access to a bunch of great supply sources besides their own in-house traffic. Some of these supply sources are hard to buy directly so going through Adcash definitely has it's advantages.

I know a lot of people only buy the Adcash traffic on Adcash. This kind of makes sense, until you see something like I've seen over the past few days...

As you can see, the second Supply source in this campaign is outperforming every other source by a long shot. Even the in-house Adcash traffic can't beat it. I have over 140% ROI on this Supply source!

As we say, testing is the only way to really know. So, next time you setup an Adcash campaign, maybe you should test all Supply sources :D

If you give their CPA Target campaigns time to actually collect data on your campaign (can take 3-5 days it seems) then that can also be a VERY worthwhile investment.

If you run pops and you aren't already testing Adcash, you're making a big mistake imo. I convinced them to do the 25% bonus so I hope you'll take advantage of it! :D ๐Ÿš€

Li Chee

Super Contributor
We're here to help you get the most out of our platform. ๐Ÿ˜‰So, whether you have specific questions about a campaign you're running or you want to know more about our features, traffic etc, please feel free to comment under this thread and we'll assist you!
I am only running pops on Adcash and I must say that they do have some good quality traffic, however, I noticed a "pattern" whenever I am using their CPA target option and that is, the zones that bring me the most conversion will be completely "gone" after a couple of days (opposite from what other traffic sources with CPA are doing). I guess this has something to do with the DSP, can you please explain this? I know I'm making a claim without any evidence or data (it'll be too time-consuming for me to gather all that) but I am sure I am not the only one who has experienced this. Thank you.

Last edited:

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I am only running pops on Adcash and I must say that they do have some good quality traffic, however, I noticed a "pattern" whenever I am using their CPA target option and that is, the zones that bring me the most conversion will be completely "gone" after a couple of days (opposite from what other traffic sources with CPA are doing). I guess this has something to do with the DSP, can you please explain this? I know I'm making a claim without any evidence or data (it'll be too time-consuming for me to gather all that) but I am sure I am not the only one who has experienced this. Thank you.
I'll let Adcash leave their own response to this, but here is one of my better Zones performance over the past few weeks:

Definitely not gone, but some rockiness in performance, but nothing to be too alarmed about.

Another example:

The CPA Target is interesting though. You need to let it run, but you do need to keep your eye on it. For example, from that same campaign, here is how one Zone performed:

A clear loser when you consider my payout :)

Overall though, I've been very pleased with the Adcash CPA Target algorithm.

noisyboy

Super Contributor
I already have an Adcash account but haven't really been able to spend much there as I'm still learning the ropes, but their CPA algorithm is pretty good and was able to find a few profitable segments for a few of my campaigns.

I wish @Adcash would let existing advertisers avail this offer though. I'mma deposit right away if you do so. ๐Ÿ˜

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I already have an Adcash account but haven't really been able to spend much there as I'm still learning the ropes, but their CPA algorithm is pretty good and was able to find a few profitable segments for a few of my campaigns.

I wish @Adcash would let existing advertisers avail this offer though. I'mma deposit right away if you do so. ๐Ÿ˜
We talked about setting something up for existing advertisers, but it's kind of complicated with their system. That said, I bet if you message @Adcash, you can probably work something out :)

Adcash

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hello Afflift community!

I am Maxime, Chief Operating Officer at Adcash.com and together with the rest of the Adcash Team I will be here to support you all get the best out of our platform.

@Li Chee, thank you for the feedback. Feel free to add me on Skype (maxime.adcash) so that we could investigate further the "pattern" you've been experiencing when using our CPA Target payout type.

@noisyboy, be sure this will come soon :)

Luke

Admin
Staff member
It seems pretty clear with Adcash you just need to let their CPA Target algorithm do its work. Here is another campaign I'm currently running with them:

There were a few meh days in there, but over the past few weeks, it's been pretty steady at around 40-50% ROI. This is a narrow campaign where I did not expect much volume so I'm happy with the overall performance. I am going to do a comparison to see what the difference in Zones is between when it was getting 10k clicks/day and now around 2k-5k.

I wouldn't say this campaign was a clear winner. Early, there were some red days, but I let it ride to collect data and it ended up being a good idea :)

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Oh, and your data will work out much better for you if you actually pay attention to it:

Looks like I have an easy optimization I missed ๐Ÿคฃ

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I hope Adcash doesn't mind me taking over this thread, but here's another example from a smaller campaign that I just recently started:

I started this one on the 27th. As you can see, this particular GEO has much lower volume most days and the conversion rate isn't as good as what I am seeing on other Adcash campaigns that are similar, but by allowing the CPA Target algorithm to filter through the traffic for me, I am seeing improvement. I would expect by the end of this week that this campaign should be seeing a few dollars a day profit. Nothing crazy, but it could/should be consistent.

Also, I double checked this one and there's no obvious misses for optimization of my own :)

Adcash

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Thanks for sharing @Luke :)

To add some more fuel to the success cases shared by Luke, let me share with you all some of our 2021 monthly CPA Target metrics:

Active campaignsAverage targetAverage real cost
January 202125350.260.23
February 202125710.200.19
March 202130030.210.19
April 202131710.270.22

The table above doesn't only show growth in terms of the number of active CPA Target campaigns running on our platform (column 1) but it also reflects the fact we've consistently been able to deliver conversions at an average cost that is lower than our advertisers' targets. :)

All in all, our CPA Target payout type helps to maximize the volume of conversions while minimizing cost per conversion.

Obviously, advertisers should not expect their campaign(s) to be on/below their target CPA from the get-go. So, as Luke said you need to give our algorithms some time to identify converting traffic segment.
Having said that, once these couple of "testing days" have passed, in most cases you will end up seeing that we start delivering conversions that are below your cost target, allowing your ROI to skyrocket. :)

Last edited:

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Thanks for sharing @Luke :)

To add some more fuel to the success cases shared by Luke, let me share with you all some of our 2021 monthly CPA Target metrics :

Active campaignsAverage targetAverage real cost
January 202125350.260.23
February 202125710.200.19
March 202130030.210.19
April 202131710.270.22

The above table doesn't only shows growth in terms of the number of active CPA Target campaigns running on our platform (column 1) but it also reflects the fact we've consistently been able to deliver conversions at an average cost that is a lower than our advertisers targets :).

All in all, our CPA Target payout type helps maximizing volume of conversions while minimizing cost per conversion.

Obviously advertisers should not expect their campaign(s) to be on/below their target CPA from the get go so as Luke said you need to give our algorithms some time to identify converting traffic segment.
Having said that, once these couple of "testing days" are passed in most cases you will end up seeing that we start delivering conversions at a cost that is below your cost target, allowing your ROI to skyrocket :)
VERY cool. Thanks for the sharing the data and congrats on it ๐Ÿ‘

bennimen

Contributor
Thanks for sharing the stats!

Having said that, once these couple of "testing days" have passed, in most cases you will end up seeing that we start delivering conversions that are below your cost target, allowing your ROI to skyrocket.

How much time do you recommend to allow for the algorithm to finish its testing phase? It's been a while since I've used your platform, but I didn't have the greatest results in my last test a few months ago. In all fairness, I was testing a tier 1 GEO with some high competition.

Adcash

Contributor
VIP
Partner
How much time do you recommend to allow for the algorithm to finish its testing phase? It's been a while since I've used your platform, but I didn't have the greatest results in my last test a few months ago. In all fairness, I was testing a tier 1 GEO with some high competition.

Hey @bennimen !

In most cases it takes between 36h to 72h for the testing phase to be over & for our system to adjust your bids according to your offer CPA Target & conversion rate.
Having said that, there's always a bit of testing ongoing since we onboard new traffic sources on a daily basis.

I would be more than happy to introduce you to one of our Key Accounts Manager so that he/she could help you getting started again and advise you along the way :)
Feel free to email me at [email protected] so I could make an intro then.