πŸ‘‹ Greetings from Hong Kong

kaminari

chris.low

Contributor
Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I'm excited to be here!

Digital marketing came to me in 2017, I followed what every YouTube guru preached and went into Facebook. Very often, I looked at my first few campaigns and laughed at how naive I was πŸ˜‚

Well, it's better than not taking action πŸ€”
The FB path wasn't pretty, it looked like a pretty girl from far but it's a can of worms in close sight; account bans, negative ads/customer feedback score and heaps more - all from white hat ecomm offers!

I got out off bed with FB and started flirting with Pinterest. The latter is actually a fantastic platform if your ads get approved, they are more stringent and ads rejection rate is a daily affair (if you're in Nutra or running anything aggressive). Consolation is, you'll not get banned if you're spending money on the platform and you get reps that are nice! 🀐 FB reps? Huh? What? Where?

I did my research and here I am - Afflift πŸ˜€
I'll admit that I'm an elderly noob (in my forties), but I'm more than eager to learn.

My mind's set on venturing into Push, I've got zero knowledge here

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!