๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ , ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

Geozo

Akahma

Secret Agent ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm impressed how much informations I have found here recently on Afflift just by searching

Research is my favorite hoppy, I never bored of it, I like to get all info about traffic sources master it, so I usually do a lot of research online about methods and techs for Affiliate marketing, new tech about traffic sources, offers, spying .etc

two days ago I have searched for a thread here on afflift, and BoooM, I've surprised how much data was here in afflift. Ton Of data,
really every single information about it online I have found here on afflift.
and even more, I was searching about related popads campaigns siteIDs. and here is the result. A full list of information that thrilled me, I Even Found a thread Containing around 8000 Siteids for Popads :) "it's old but still working"

I have indexed it here for faster reach. and get the power of this information to All members.

Manual spying Techs

and around 30 popads follow alongs
In these follow alongs you will find a lot if not all data you can work with

Attachments

• PopAdsSiteID.zip
    70.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!