🔗 Traffic Type: Push Notifications
✅ Affiliate Network:
Mobplus
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
👍 Type of Offer: Pin Submit(MVAS)
💰 Offer Payout: $0.50
🌍 Geo: Tier 3

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with the Mobplus network, where I just launched my new campaign.

Mobplus has a great selection of MVAS(Mobile Content) offers. I found several offers that matched my target audience and had competitive payouts. Additionally, their support team has been fantastic in helping me navigate their platform and answering any questions I had.

Speaking of the platform, I have to admit that it's not the most sophisticated one I've used. The dashboard is very simple, and there are not as many options as some other MVAS affiliate networks I've worked with before. However, I found that the simplicity of the platform actually made it easier for me to get started and create my campaigns quickly.

So, following Mobplus' recommendation, I selected a few offers and created my first campaigns. I'm now monitoring their performance closely and optimizing as I go.

Overall, I would recommend giving Mobplus a try if you're looking for a new supportive MVAS

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!