πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 π˜½π™žπ™©π™˜π™€π™žπ™£ π™‡π™–π™£π™™π™žπ™£π™œ π™‹π™–π™œπ™šπ™¨ πŸ€‘πŸ’°

kaminari

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have been super busy with normal everyday life last week or so, well gardening to be precise (a little tip for anyone considering starting a gardening project DON'T!) but have been really wanting to post something for the community.

While I was doing a spot of research during the evenings I came across a number of landing pages and I thought I know why not rip a few, clean them up and make them all nice and shiny to share with the good folks on Afflift :cool:

So off I did trott and ripped a few landers I then threw them up on my server to try them out. I was quite surprised, to be honest, they were full of HTML errors, slow as hell and had lots crap stuff in them, so I got out my bag of Agent F magic dust and started sprinkling.

giphy.gif

Here is a quick break down of what I have done
  • Fixed all the HTML errors and validated them
  • Removed a lot of unnecessary HTML
  • Removed all the original Javascript
  • Added some PHP variables at the top of the page to make using them easier
  • Cleaned and Minimised

Attachments

• bitcoin-ah65.v1.1.zip
    794.5 KB · Views: 461
  • bitcoin-ne47.v1.1.zip
    538.9 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!