Ok so to wrap up a month of February, here are my results
converting campaign stopped working after a week or two
I started experimenting with other goes and in the end offer
I found an interesting offer with a super low payout from 0.005 to 0.28 depending on GEO...
There was an issue on side of the affiliate network but everything is solved now :)
But I am happy to find some potential here
So far not much optimisation done, i only turned off 3 zone IDs. I am direct linking this offer. I am only running it for two day. I need more data what do you think...
I tested offer with direct linking and also with LP provided by trafficCompany. it does not worked for me. I got 0 conversion. So far I invested round 100 USD and made 25 back which is sucks and I can tell that I have to look at different offer
Those are my result so far :
The offer was advised to me by my affiliate manager. I did some optimisation in form of source ID and browser blacklisting. My landing page CTR is fairly low as is my CTR on my push notification around 0,4 %
Well haha, as you know I was working as an in-house marketing specialist here in Prague for a dating company. Basically, we had adult dating websites too, one for India and one international. In the beginning, we even had ads on google. It was working for almost a month :LOL: .
So I tested a...